3.01.2009

Dear Matt...

So I almost made it through a whole Sacrament meeting without crying.
Almost.
Church is hard, not because going is hard,
but because I always think more about you when I'm there.
I think of how we won't get to have a baby blessing.
Never have to get our kids ready for church.
Never have to try to entertain them in church.
Never go on a scout trip.
Never baptise our children.
Never...
Never...
Never...
I took all of that for granted.
Of course we were going to get all that, plus more.
Little did we know, huh?
We always think we have all the time in the world.
But I am so grateful you were in m y life, even for that short amount of time.
You fulfilled me.
You were everything I never knew I wanted.
You were everythiung I never thought I deserved.
Thank you, Boo.
Thank you for sharing a little bit of your life with me.
I am a better person for it.
I love you.
Always.


Me




No comments:

Post a Comment