3.12.2009

Dear Matt...

I've had a couple of exciting days!
I went driving yesterday!
By myself!!
Well, not really by myself. I did have my instructor with me.
He was very nice, put me at ease right away.
I did drive all up University to Power to Baseline to Lindsay and on home by myself!!
BY MYSELF!!!
Oh Boo, you would have been so proud of me.
Actually, I know you ARE proud of me.
I do regret not doing this while you were alive.
I know this was the only thing you really wanted me to do.
But I hope you can rest easy now, knowing that I will do this and gain some more independence.
I will be able to take care of myself.
You don't have to worry about me, Boo.
I will take care of myself.
I promise.
Tonight Kate, Clark, Meg, Spencer, Linc, Beth and I all hung out.
We made dinner and Rocked the Band!
Oh, we had so much fun!
Kate and I sang Roxanne in your honor and got 100%!!
Granted, it was on easy, but still...
I missed you tonight thought.
Amid all the laughter and love, you were still missing.
You will always be missing.
Oh Boo, you would have had a blast tonight!
Kate and Meg made me laugh so hard, I almost died from a coughing fit!!
AND they almost made me pee my pants!
Your nieces are a Godsend to me.
Thank you for giving me your family.
At least I have that little part of you that I can still touch.
But I hope you know that you will always be in my heart.
Always, Boo.
Always.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment