3.10.2009

Dear Matt...

Life is weird, ya know?
I've been so busy at work and so exhausted at home.
I think I need a vacay.
I hear it's nice where you are.
Any flights available? ;)
I still miss you, Bobo. Tons.
But I think it's getting easier to think of you and not have to freeze my heart.
You seriously were the best thing that ever happened to me.
Because of you, I know deep down that all will be all right.
Because of you, I have family that loves me and cares for me, besides my own.
I have friends who worry about me and make me smile.
I have shelter, thanks to your BFF.
I have money to go to school and try to make something of myself so I can take care of myself.
And I have many wonderful memories of you.
So many memories to last me a lifetime.
Don't get me wrong; I would give all that I have, all that I am to have the opportunity to create more memories with you, but I do thank Heavenly Father for the ones that I have now.
Boo, it's weird to think of me getting married to someone else and having a life with them.
A life that was supposed to be ours.
You know I never thought I would get married, then you came along and swept me off my feet.
Boy, I loved you.
You know the moment I knew I wanted you?
It was at Tracy's wedding.
There you were, in a dark red soft thick shirt, looking all handsome and stuff.
You were the most intelligent man I had ever met.
Intelligent and loving.
It was so easy to love you.
I know it wasn't the same with me, but thank you for trying.
I know that I will probably live the rest of my life alone, so I have to prepare for that.
I am strong.
I can do it.
I just have to keep waking up in the morning.
Staying busy.
Living life.
Till next I see you.

Me



No comments:

Post a Comment