4.06.2009

Dear Matt...

Life is a mess.
I get irritated so quickly.
Sometimes I just want to lie in bed all day.
Shut out the world and all it has to offer.
Cuz the one thing that I wanted from it, is gone.
Torn away.
And now I'm left with all these stupid feelings.
Feelings of inadequacy.
Of misdirection.
Of ineptitude.
And of betrayal.
I'm so sorry, Boo.
I feel like I did betray you.
And for what?
or Whom?
No one!
No one who is worth the agony.
No one who will be anything more.
I always put myself in this situation.
I always make an idiot of myself.
I did ask you for help.
You gave it to me.
You gave me a date.
A date to remember and recall how foolish I was.
How ridiculous I was.
A date I will always associate with him.
And now...with Him.
Never again.
I just wish I could disappear from my life now.
Go far away and live in absolute anonymity.
Forget everything and everyone.
And just be.
Just Be.
This life sucks.
A lot.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment