4.14.2009

Dear Matt...

Your Uncle got a clean bill of health!
It's great news! It really is.
But I am devastated inside.
Why you?
Why were you taken away?
I don't begrudge others their miracles, but why couldn't we get one?
I feel like I am to blame.
Like God took you from me because I wasn't good enough.
I was going to make you miserable.
You were too good for me.
Too wonderful.
I would have ruined you, just like I ruin everything else.
I don't think I'll ever stop asking "Why?"
I don't think I'll ever understand.
I wish so hard that we could have gotten our own miracle.
We could have gotten a life.
Now I am all alone.
All alone.
Forever.
Cuz why would I ruin someone else's life?
Look what I did to you.
I am no good.
And that's why I am going stay alone.
Just alone.
I'm so sorry, Boo.
I'm sorry I ruined you.
I'm so sorry.
So sorry.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment