4.29.2009

Dear Matt...


It's been awhile, Boo.
And my life is still shit.
I miss you.
I don't think I'll ever stop missing you.
I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do without you.
You were my life.
You were my all.
You were mine.
And now I'm alone.
Soon though, we'll be sealed for all time.
I can't wait.
I know I'll see you again, but it really is little consolation.
I want to touch you.
I want to hug you.
I want so desperately to kiss you.
It's amazing how much and yet how little my life has changed.
I don't think I'll ever love like I loved you.
I don't think I'll ever find another like you.
You were perfect.
Well, perfect for me. :)
I hate my life, Boo.
I hate it so much.
I don't think any of this is fair.
I just wanted to be happy.
That's all I ever wanted.
And now, I don't think I'll ever be happy.
Ever.
I'm so tired.
So tired of being happy for other people.
So tired of trying not to cry.
I just want to be with you.
Just you.
I want to feel your arms around me.
I want to lay my head on your arm.
I want to feel the warmth of your skin.
I just want you, Boo.
So bad.
Please, Boo, don't forget me.
Don't ever forget how much I love you.
Always.
Always.


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment