3.04.2009

Dear Matt...

People tell me that it gets easier as time goes by.
I'm still waiting.
Boo, I'm grateful that you don't have to suffer any longer.
And I would rather it be me left here alone than you.
But, boy, does this suck.
Lori asked me today if I had known all this would happen,
would I still have married you?
Hells, yeah!
But I would have been better.
No stupid fights.
No silly arguments.
No "we'll do this later"
I would have shown you how much I love you.
I would have been everything you wanted.
Done everything you wanted.
Oh, babe, I love you so much!
So, so, much!
I loved gazing upon your sleeping face.
So peaceful.
So sweet.
Honey, I feel so cheated!
I was robbed of the best thing that ever happened to me.
You made me be a better person.
I wanted to be a better person, for you.
I know Life is unfair.
I'm not stupid.
But this is just too much.
This hurts way too much.
I feel like a hollow doll,
going through days as if someone is manipulating me.
All smiles.
All rosy.
All empty.
A year ago, the future was uncertain, but bright.
Exciting.
Now, the future remains uncertain,
but I don't really care what it holds any longer.
It's not exciting at all.
It's a scary, and a bit dark.
I don't want this future.
I don't want any of it!
I just want you!
Just you!!
I need you Boo!
I need you so much.


Me





No comments:

Post a Comment