3.26.2009

Dear Matt...

I hate my life.
I feel so alone.
All the time.
I hate not seeing you everyday.
I hate not hearing your laughter.
I hate not waking up with you.
I hate not being able to touch your face.
I hate not being able to text you.
I hate not going out with you.
I hate not being able to burst in on you in the shower.
I hate not cooking dinner with you.
I hate not being able to play Rock Band with you.
I hate not going to Disneyland with you.
I hate not going to the beach with you.
I hate not being able to have children with you.
I hate not being able to argue with you.
I hate not getting to be mad cuz you are always right.
I hate not being able to be teased by you.
I hate not watching our TV shows together.
I hate not sitting next to you in the movies.
I hate crying myself to sleep every night.
I hate making desicions alone.
I hate making changes.
I hate thinking about the future.
I hate bothering other people for my stupid computer questions.
I hate not having you.
I hate having to live without you.
I hate having to be happy all the time.
I hate not being able to curl up in a little ball in the corner of a dark closet,
shut my eyes, and dissapear.
I don't know if I'll ever stop hating.




Me









No comments:

Post a Comment